THE FIVE MEMORIES

By | 11:50:00 Leave a Comment

We extract for all of you who is Buddha and his prayer of The Five Memories:


The Buddha was not a God or prophet of God, nor was he declared; As a divine Being. In Buddhism there is no concept of a creative God. The Buddha was a human being who, through tremendous efforts, was transformed; And transcended; Its human limitation being created in the new order of Being: An Enlightened Being.



This state is traditionally called "Enlightenment" and is the essence of Buddhist teaching. All of its doctrines and practices are made to help the human being, man or woman, to reach their own potential for enlightenment.

Since the time of the Buddha many other men and women have also attained the state of enlightenment, however, the title of "Buddha" is generally reserved for the pioneer, Siddharta Gautama, the man who discovered the path to enlightenment and indicated The way for others to follow.

1. I will grow old. 
2. This body will know the disease. 
3. There is no way to escape death. 
4. We all change. 
5. All I have are my acts.

In the version of Thich Nhat Hanh: 
I am of the nature to grow old. 
There is no way to escape from old age.

I'm from nature to get sick. 
There is no way to escape the disease.

I'm from nature to die. 
There is no way to escape from death

All the things that I have and all the people I love, 
are of nature to change. 
There is no escape from their separation.

Actions are my true belongings, 
I can not escape the consequences of my actions. 
They are the bases on which they pose me.

Then, I totally rely on 
the compassion of Buddha, 
the wisdom of the Dharma, 
and the assembly of the Sangha.

I can realize my true nature in 
order to free other beings from suffering. (Bow)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario